Vorlesung im advanced management program der Univ. St. Gallen (HSG)
Univ. St. Gallen, leadership program 4. Sept. 2021 - wegen Covid auf Sept. verschoben vom 22. März 2021 Vorlesung über den existentiellen Zugang zu Führungsverständnis - praktische Vertiefung 6. - 8. Sept. 2021 Nadja Barthel M.A Tel. +41 (0)71 224 75 01 email@example.com
Leben und Arbeiten mit innerer Zustimmung: die existentielle Motivation
Existentielles Programm für Top-Führungskräfte - Vorlesung im geschlossenen Programm
Hochschulle St. Gallen (HSG) 6. - 8. September 2021 Seminar (Vorlesung war: 4. 9. 2021 (war geplant für 22. März 2021); - nächste wird sein: 28. März 2022) Advanced Management Program
Menschenbild – existentielle Dynamik vs. Psychodynamik – existentielle Motivation – Beziehung und Werte - Bedeutung personaler Stellungnahme – Ethik – Willensbildung und Entscheidung – Verantwortung – Sinn und Sinnfindung – Erfüllung in Beruf und Leben
Nadja Barthel M.A Tel. +41 (0)71 224 75 01 firstname.lastname@example.org
Grundlagen der Existenzanalyse - eine EinführungVorlesung, 2st - für 2022 ähnlich geplant
Abteilung für Klinische Psychologie, Psychotherapie und Psychoanalyse
Klagenfurt, Psych. Institut der Univ. Mo, 29.04.2019 09:00 - 14:00 Prof. LängleDi, 30.04.2019 10:00 - 15:00 Prof. LängleFr, 17.05.2019 09:00 - 14:00 Dr.. Zeiringer, Dr. HötzerSa, 18.05.2019 09:00 - 14:00 Dr.. Zeiringer, Dr. HötzerFr, 24.05.2019 09:00 - 14:00 Dr.. Zeiringer, Dr. HötzerSa, 25 05.2019 09:00 - 14:00 Dr.. Zeiringer, Dr. HötzerPrüfungstermin: nach Absprache mit den Studenten Einführung in die Grundzüge der Existenzanalyse, auch für Propädeutikum geeignet. Gemeinsam mit Dr. Hans Zeiringer und Dr. Martin Hötzerhttps://campus.aau.at/studium/course/97513
Existential Challenges During a Pandemic - videos available
How to Cope and Make Meaning During Quarantine - 4 Continuing Education Credits
Internet 19. + 26. April 2020, 18.00 - 20.00 Uhr MEZ How do we find meaning during a time of isolation: loss of freedom, loss of routines, and loss of physical interactions? Many of us are experiencing newfound feelings of despair, meaninglessness, and loneliness.
Join Dr. Alfried Langle for a discussion on managing negative emotions. Learn how to turn the time of quarantine into a time of personal growth using the four tenets of existential theory. Existential analysis and logotherapy can help us to better understand why we can experience psychic pain during isolation, economic instability, and widespread disease. Not only can we gain an understanding of our emotions, but we can confront and turn around these challenges.
Without our jobs, loved ones, and routines, how do we construct identity? Many of us feel we are losing our sense of self during this trying time.
- Discuss insecurities and fears during quarantine from an existential viewpoint.
- Discuss how to adjust to our “new normal.” Utilizing existential therapeutic techniques
- Apply existential theory to the treatment of anxiety and loneliness.
- Apply the four dimensions of existential theory to daily life.More Info & Registration: click here[or copy this: https://www.mindbodypassport.com/existential-challenges-during-a-pandemic]Cost: US$49
Please let us know if you are having a financial hardship and need assistance. Email us at email@example.com.
Online: Existential Supervision: Managing Clients and Self in Crisis - videos available
Led by Dr. Alfried Längle, MD, PhD, Dr. h.c.mult
5 Continuing Education Credits
Online May 10 + 17 + 24 + 31, 2020, 18.00 - 19.15 CET (Vienna) How to Manage Clients and Self In Crisis
Right now, we are in uncharted waters. Managing heightened emotions and crises can be a daunting and difficult process. Join Dr. Alfried Langle and Dr. Leslee Brown in a four week discussion series and have an opportunity to present challenging cases from your personal and professional lives. This will be a global community of mental health professionals.
Defying the Crisis: Professional Talks & Personal Meetings
The unfamiliarity of a lifestyle in quarantine brings along many challenges, both in our professional and personal lives. We therefore want to establish a platform for sharing impressions, working through questions and doubts, exchanging experiences, and professionalizing our work with clients and patients. We can all improve the methods with which we process the psychological effects of the pandemic and extract existential meaning from it. This series is not just about teaching, but learning, reflecting, sharing, and even dreaming together. It’s about what you think, feel, experience – talk about it with us!
- Discuss and reflect on personal and professional experiences of the pandemic within the theoretical framework of existential analysis.
- Apply and build on existential theoretical connections with subjective challenges.
- Develop and strengthen personal and professional resilience utilizing existential analysis and its theoretical working model.
- Discussion and supervision of professional procedures.More Info & Registration: https://www.mindbodypassport.comCost $49
Please let us know if you are having a financial hardship and need assistance. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Existential Dynamics & Therapy of Histrionic Disorder
Webinar - Online Course
Webinar - Online Course Bestellen Sie die videos unter : email@example.com for a special rate of US$ 135,-Die Vorlesungen fanden statt: October 20, 27, November 3, 24 2019
3 hours each session (12 hours in total)
Currently, under the influence of DSM and ICD, hysteria as a disorder has disappeared. It was the most widely diagnosed neurosis up to the 1960s. This diagnosis has been lost in the jungle of diagnostics and has changed and morphed into four different diagnoses with limited, compact knowledge and understanding of a very human phenomenon.
This online course will elaborate on the origins of hysteria and will explain its emergence within normal human development. Different forms of hysteria will be introduced. Following this, treatment guidelines for dealing with hysterical behavior will be elaborated.
- Plan and create a treatment plan of histrionic personality disorders through case examples
- Identify the specific symptomology of histrionic disorders
- Describe the psycho-pathological causes of histrionic disorders
- Identify the impact of existential life for prevention and as causes for the development of Hysteria
- Discuss the history of hysteria and its development
- Discuss the widespread phenomenon of hysteria and how the diagnosis has been lost in modern diagnostics
- Plan and discuss the clinical treatment of Hysteria utilizing existential and psychodynamic theory
- Differentiate the forms and levels of disturbance of Hysteria as a diagnosis
Who Is This For?
- Mental health professionals
- World and life learners
- Those with an interest in exploring hysteria and histrionic disorder
*No prior experience or knowledge required!
and registration: https://www.mindbodypassport.com/online-hysteria
Order records at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a special rate of only US$ 135,-
English webinar on anxiety; depression and burnout - videos
"Existential Psychotherapy: anxiety in depression in clinical practice"
InternetVdeo recordings from the webinars 2016 and 2017 available!Session dates were (3 hours per session):5 session for Depression:
April 2, 9, May 21, June 4, 18
9am-12pm Pacific, 12-3pm Eastern, 6-9pm entral European time (Vienna)FREE Group Supervision: June 25
Burnout:Sept. 24 + Oct. 29For more information click hereCosts:Only Depression webinar: 5 sessions: US$ 349Only Burnout webinar: 2 sessions: US$ 149Booking both: US$ 448,paid in full (at once): US$ 425
To register and for more information: